PublicSource is a nonprofit newsroom that tells stories for a better Pittsburgh. We are inviting corporations, small businesses, nonprofits and other institutions to connect with our growing, engaged Pittsburgh audience and show support for local journalism.
Read more about why PublicSource accepts sponsorships and encourages our readers to support our sponsors.
Opportunities for interested organizations include:
- Ads: Placement opportunities are available at a variety of price points in our newsletters and on our website.
- Sponsorships: Gifts from organizations help underwrite our local, independent coverage. Sponsorship opportunities are available for PublicSource events and general underwriting.
- Partnerships: Creative collaborations with mission-aligned organizations that create exponential value for both parties. We are looking for partners who want to develop ideas together.
- Display advertising on publicsource.org
- Email newsletter advertising
- Sponsored content
- Sponsored headlines
- Event calendar sponsorship
- Your own dedicated email to our readers
- Social media promotions
- Podcast sponsorship
- Event sponsorship
Additional details about our audience, along with our advertising and sponsorship packages are available in our media kit.
Contact us for more information
Contact Tim Anderson at email@example.com or 218-779-2291 to receive a media kit and to discuss how your organization will benefit from working with PublicSource.
Editorial Independence Policy
PublicSource subscribes to the Institute for Nonprofit News (INN) standards of editorial independence, retaining full authority over editorial content to protect the best journalistic and business interests of our organization. See the full statement of editorial independence here.
Political Advertising Policy
PublicSource does not accept advertising or support from political campaigns or candidates.
Advertising Due Dates
All advertising content is due one week (seven days) prior to the publish date. Publication dates may change as a result of late content delivery. Ads can be rescheduled with 1 week (7 days) notice.