PublicSource is a nonprofit newsroom that tells stories for a better Pittsburgh. We are inviting corporations, small businesses, nonprofits and other institutions to connect with our growing, engaged Pittsburgh audience and show support for local journalism.
Opportunities for interested organizations include:
- Ads: Placement opportunities are available at a variety of price points in our newsletters and on our website.
- Sponsorships: Gifts from organizations help underwrite our local, independent coverage. Sponsorship opportunities are available for PublicSource events and general underwriting.
- Partnerships: Creative collaborations with mission-aligned organizations that create exponential value for both parties. We are looking for partners who want to develop ideas together.
Additional details about our audience, along with our newsletter advertising and sponsorship packages are available in our media kit.
Contact our Director of Loyalty Programs, Jennie Liska at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-515-0060 to receive a full media kit and to discuss how your organization will benefit from working with PublicSource.
Available advertising units
- Masthead sponsorship of PublicSource Roundup or DevPGH weekly emails.
- Embedded ad in PublicSource Roundup or DevPGH weekly emails.
- Your own dedicated email to our readers
- Audio and web sponsorship of the From the Source podcast.
Ad specifications and additional guidelines are available here.
Editorial Independence Policy
PublicSource subscribes to the Institute for Nonprofit News (INN) standards of editorial independence, retaining full authority over editorial content to protect the best journalistic and business interests of our organization. See the full statement of editorial independence here.
Political Advertising Policy
PublicSource does not accept advertising or support from political campaigns or candidates.
Advertising Due Dates
All advertising content is due one week (seven days) prior to the publish date. Publication dates may change as a result of late content delivery. Ads can be rescheduled with 1 week (7 days) notice.